Monday, March 22, 2010

Get On the Procrastination Express

A multi-purpose blog for multi-taskers who want to take the procrastination express.

Haven't we all dreamed of winning the lottery, traveling the world, and/or being discovered as the world's newest entertainment vehicle via a fairly anonymous blog? Since I used to write newsletters for The Scottsdale Book Club at meetup.com, I figured.... why not get my story out to THE PEOPLE at large? As dreams of grandeur danced 'round my head, I have entered a new phase of my life known as the blog phase, the procrastinator express, the timesmasher, the world where the Amazing What's Her Name will be the newest serial killer of time. I offer this last paragraph into the record as my first piece of evidence.

Yes, I will be writing about my meetup group -- and some of the events to which I will refer may seem familiar to some, but the humor will be, let's say, universally remote. Welcome!

Join my nonsensical misadventures!

Sincerely,
The Amazing What's Her Name

No comments:

Post a Comment